Reference : PEBlc
Cleanroom socks are used in pharmaceutical, research, electronics, aerospace, food and generally all clean rooms with high particle requirements.
These socks are knitted from 100% polyester continuous yarn, which allows them to emit around 500 to 2000 times less particles than its cotton blend counterpart.
- In individual sachets (one pair per sachet) for more cleanliness before use.
- Resistant to autoclave sterilization in order to be sterilized before use.
- Tubular without heel to adapt more easily to all sizes.
- Flat seam (Rosso) for more comfort
- Length : 56 cm.
- Composition :
- Package of 300 pairs:
300 pairs in one size,
That is 50 lots of 6 individually wrapped pairs.
- Package size (L x W x H): 60 cm x 40 cm x 30 cm.
- Package weight: 11 kg.
- Availability: in stock SHORTLY.
- Manufacturing: in Europe.