White room socks are used in pharmaceutical, electronics, aerospace, research laboratories, food and generally in all clean rooms that do not have high dust requirements.
- In individual bag (one pair per bag) for more cleanliness.
- Resistant to autoclave sterilization in order to be sterilized before use.
- Tubular without heel to adapt more easily to all sizes.
- Flat seam (Rosso) for more comfort.
- Length : 53 cm.
- Composition :
They are knitted with a 100% polyester yarn on the outside and 80% cotton on the inside.
The 80% cotton yarn is selected to be as dust-free as possible.
The 100% polyester yarn covers the sock on the outside, thus limiting the emission of particles.
Either a final composition of:
- Package of 300 pairs:
300 pairs in one size,
That is 50 lots of 6 individually wrapped pairs.
- Package size (L x W x H): 60 cm x 40 cm x 35 cm.
- Package weight: 14.00 kg.
- Availability: in stock.
- Manufacturing: in Europe.